- Customers are requested to provide accurate, complete and valid address and pin code at the time of creating an account in order to avoid any delays, as we would not be liable if any incorrect address is provided and no refunds may be claimed by the buyer for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond our control.
- Please note that billing Address refers to the address where a customer receives payment bills and shipping address refers to the address where the order has to be delivered. You cannot change the shipping address once the order is placed.
- For all orders we proceed from kancheepuramsilks.com, shipping is free. We process orders on all weekdays (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.Products are delivered within 14-25 working days. However international shipping estimates might differ based on our courier partner presence in the country and might take longer than the estimated time.To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through one of the reputed courier agency FedEx.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES:
- Orders shipped outside of the India are subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- The customer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price paid and such additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; to be paid at the time of delivery to our courier partner.
- Kancheepuram Silks has no control over these charges, nor can predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely; customer should contact their local customs office for more information. You can also check the same with our courier partner Fedex.
- For all cases of returns, customer will be the exporter from the original shipping destination and will be responsible for compliance with all export laws of that country or regions. In all such cases, customer will bear the shipping charges along with custom duties while returning the product and the same will be deducted from refund amount.